- Full Service Septic / Sewer
- Providing Service for 40+ Years
- Family Owned & Operated
- AdvanTex Service Provider
- Loyal Client Testimonials
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- CA LIC# 375514 C-42, C-32, C-36
Founded in 1976, County Sanitation Company Santa Barbara’s Best Septic has been the local area’s trusted solution for all septic and sewer issues for almost 40 years.
As a full service septic and sewer company, we are on a mission to provide top-of-the-line services to the homeowners and business owners of the greater Santa Barbara area. We strive to exceed all expectations by providing a permanent solution to all septic and sewer problems in Santa Barbara, Goleta, Montecito, Summerland, Carpinteria, Ventura and beyond. We provide residential and commercial septic sanitation service with a dedication to customer satisfaction. All our sanitation technicians are experienced, licensed and certified. In keeping with our commitment to our clients, we only hire the best in the business. You can trust that every job is done correctly the first time around.
Each member of our team will treat you with respect and courtesy because we know that we are working for you.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose The Best County Sanitation Company in Santa Barbara, Ventura and Beyond:
1. We believe in providing the best value and service to our clients. Our motto is if you’re not happy were not happy.
2. All of our technicians are experienced and trained in their field.
3. We provide prompt, courteous and professional service.
4. A+ rating on BBB.
5. We respect your property and ensure that we leave the work area clean and tidy.
6. We offer true 24/7 emergency service – including holidays & weekends.
7. Our team has been fully background checked.
8. We strive for client satisfaction. We Take Your Job Personally!
9. We give you a fair estimate before we begin a project. We have no hidden fees or extra charges.
10. We have been trusted by the Santa Barbara community and beyond for decades.
- Septic Tank Pumping
- Septic Inspections
- Septic Inspections for Building Permits
- Septic Tank Repair
- New Tank Installation
- New System Installation
- Backflow Testing & Repair
- Seepage Pits
- Infiltrator Systems
- Pump Systems
- Sewer Connections
- Sewer Line Replacements
- Permitting Help
- Advanced Treatment Services
- Advanced Treatment Provider
- Septic Locating
- And More!